- Quick access to a wide variety of atomic properties (we recommend keeping an alias to the program in your Apple menu!)
- Relative values of many atomic properties on the periodic table are viewable as color scales.
- Quick molecular weight calculations.
- User-friendly interface.
- User configurable--choose a table to view at startup, choose units of displayed values.
- Controls and design help to emphasize relationships between elements.
Our Review: Periodic Table provides close to EVERYTHING a chemistry student would yearn for - quick easy access to the periodic table with comprehensive information on each element - melting/boiling point, heat of vaporization/fusion, specific heat capacity etc. Not only is all this information available on individual elements - but the periodic table can be colour-coded with a gradient of colour to reflect the selected value of all elements! There's even a Bohr model for each element and a burb about the discovery of said element. Feeling patriotic? Periodic Table can even code the table to show you which countries discovered which elements! You'll be as enthusiastic about this as I am!
This software's licence is Shareware - 30 Days Trial, which means that this program allows a free trial period of 30 days from the installation date. This is not free software. Subject to the author's terms, you are licensed by the author to use this software for evaluation purposes without charge for a period of 30 days. If you use this software after the 30-day evaluation period a registration fee is required.
If you wish to register and receive the full version of this Shareware - 30 Days Trial program, it will cost you US$ 15.00